- The Day Before
Planning and Advanced Prep
- The Side Dishes
Perfect Brussels Sprouts
Crunchy, Fluffy Roast Potatoes
Spiced Red Cabbage
Homemade Pan Gravy
- The Main Event
Simple, Succulent Turkey
- The Day After
Bubble n' Squeak
This video is still being processed. Please check back later and refresh the page.
Uh oh! Something went wrong, please try again.
The 60 Second Christmas
A Perfect, Stress-Free Christmas in 60 Seconds
Christmas dinner doesn't need to be all 'cheffy', it just needs to be perfect!
I created this course to get you through one of the most challenging meals of the year quickly and easily.
The 60 Second Christmas is 10 videos, all only 60 seconds long, but which cover all the fundamentals you need for a perfect, stress-free Christmas dinner. Less time learning and more time enjoying the day with family and friends.
The course covers:
- How to plan the perfect Christmas dinner: Tips and tricks to be more organised and take the stress out of the big day
- Roast turkey: The non-fussy recipe for perfectly succulent meat
- How to carve your roast turkey: The 60 second guide to masterful carving at the dinner table
- Homemade gravy: The simple technique to create a silky, rich pan-sauce
- Roasted potatoes: The tricks you need for crunchy-on-the-outside-fluffy-in-the-middle roast potatoes
- Red cabbage: The quintessential Christmas accompaniment prepped in advance to extra convenience...and flavour
- Homemade stuffing: The trick for getting golden, textured stuffing
- Brussels sprouts: A new way of cooking a notorious Christmas tradition, that'll make it a regular favourite
- Steamed vegetables: The simple technique for perfectly cook, vibrant vegetables
- Bubble n' Squeak: Turn leftovers into a gourmet brunch with a Spanish tortilla twist
And once you've watched The Christmas Course why not learn how to cook on every other day of the year too? Until the End of December you can get 20% off the full 60 Second Chef cooking course by using the code CHEF20 at the checkout.